Cart is empty
5 Year Warranty
5 YEAR LIMITED MANUFACTURERS WARRANTY
1. For five (5) years from the date of original purchase, TK Products LLC, warrants to the purchaser of this kennel that,
should it prove structurally defective by reason of improper workmanship and/or material, TK Products LLC, will repair or
replace, at its option, any defective part of the kennel, customer is responsible for all shipping. Replacement parts are
warranted for the remainder of the original period.
2. THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER defects in the kennel caused by any animal, any physical abuse to or misuse of the
kennel, any damage caused by the original purchaser or any third party, or any defects arising or discovered more than five
(5) years from the original retail purchase date.
3. STEPS TO OBTAIN WARRANTY SERVICE:
A. The purchaser must call TK Products LLC at 616-403-3469, to report the alleged defect to a customer service
B. The customer service representative will determine if the defect is covered by this warranty, and if it is, will authorize and
instruct the purchaser in how to obtain corrective action.
C. TK Products LLC may require the purchaser to present the sales receipt or other proof of purchase prior to authorizing
any return or replacement. No returns or replacements will be permitted without proper authorization. If a return or
replacement is authorized, you may be requested to return the item to TK Products LLC or to make the item available for
pick-up by TK Products LLC.
4. ANY EXPRESS WARRANTY NOT PROVIDED IN THIS WARRANTY DOCUMENT AND ANY REMEDY FOR
BREACH OF CONTRACT THAT, BUT FOR THIS PROVISION, MIGHT ARISE BY IMPLICATION OR OPERATION
OF LAW, IS HEREBY EXCLUDED AND DISCLAIMED. THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND
OF FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE EXPRESSLY LIMITED TO A TERM OF FIVE (5) YEARS.
SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON HOW LONG AN IMPLIED WARRANTY LASTS, SO THE
ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
5. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL TK PRODUCTS LLC BE LIABLE TO PURCHASER OR ANY OTHER
PERSON OR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, WHETHER ARISING OUT OF
BREACH OF WARRANTY, BREACH OF CONTRACT OR OTHERWISE, SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE
EXCLUSION OR LIMITATIONS OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE
LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
6. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.