TK Products - High Quality Dog Kennels & Dog Kennel Supplies
TK Products of West Michigan designs and creates high qaulity dog kennels, dog kennel products and dog kennel supplies that are meant to be used and are built to last.
We create dog kennels & dog kennel products for dog lovers, hunters, field trailers, breeders, pet owners, boarding kennels, show dogs, animal control, vets and much more. Products that are designed to be used and built to last.
Our Pro-Series Dog Kennels offer a high quality, commercial grade welded wire mesh product, not chain link fence, with a ton of new unique features designed to make caring for your pets easier, safer and more user friendly along with an affordable price and unmatched longevity. Our dog kennels are a modular design which means they can be easily configured from a simple one dog run to a large custom indoor/outdoor professional boarding facility.
Some of our Pro-Series dog kennel key features:
• All stainless steel mounting hardware for dog kennel panels.
• All stainless steel spring return lockable door handles.
• All mitered and sealed top joints on kennel panel frames keep water and debris out of the inside of the frame for improved corrosion resistance.
• All dog kennel frames are predrilled for each wire mesh end then every
end is inserted into the frame and welded.
• All dog kennel door panels are reversible for a versatile left or right door installation, doors open in or out and are also removable for cleaning.
• All dog kennel side panels include plastic leg inserts to keep the legs
off the floor to help with corrosion resistance.
New products coming soon:
Kennel Shade, Privacy Panel Inserts, Top Panels 4’ and 5’ sizes, Adjustable Legs, Food and Water Systems & Much More
Dog Kennels That Last
Our dog kennels are built to last, unlike these examples of other dog kennels after a short time in the elements. These dog kennels were not hot dipped galvanized after welding and assembly, and as you can see they rusted from the inside as well as the outside. Both of these dog kennels are only three years old!
Examples of ordinary dog kennels after just 3 years
After years of using major branded and custom-built dog kennels, we found that the powder coat and galvanized finishes currently being used just don’t last in today’s average dog kennel environment.
After extensive research and testing, we have determined that hot dip galvanizing the complete panel after welding and assembly is the most protective means to prevent corrosion and rusting of the dog kennel panels.