For five (5) years from the date of original purchase, TK Products LLC, warrants to the purchaser of this kennel that, should it prove structurally defective by reason of improper workmanship and/or material, TK Products LLC, will repair or replace, at its option, any defective part of the kennel, customer is responsible for all shipping. Replacement parts are warranted for the remainder of the original period.
THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER defects in the kennel caused by any animal, any physical abuse to or misuse of the kennel, any damage caused by the original purchaser or any third party, or any defects arising or discovered more than five (5) years from the original retail purchase date.
STEPS TO OBTAIN WARRANTY SERVICE:
The purchaser must call TK Products LLC at 616-403-3469, to report the alleged defect to a customer servicerepresentative.
- The customer service representative will determine if the defect is covered by this warranty, and if it is, will authorize andinstruct the purchaser in how to obtain corrective action.
- TK Products LLC may require the purchaser to present the sales receipt or other proof of purchase prior to authorizingany return or replacement. No returns or replacements will be permitted without proper authorization. If a return orreplacement is authorized, you may be requested to return the item to TK Products LLC or to make the item available forpick-up by TK Products LLC.
- ANY EXPRESS WARRANTY NOT PROVIDED IN THIS WARRANTY DOCUMENT AND ANY REMEDY FORBREACH OF CONTRACT THAT, BUT FOR THIS PROVISION, MIGHT ARISE BY IMPLICATION OR OPERATIONOF LAW, IS HEREBY EXCLUDED AND DISCLAIMED. THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY ANDOF FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE EXPRESSLY LIMITED TO A TERM OF FIVE (5) YEARS.SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON HOW LONG AN IMPLIED WARRANTY LASTS, SO THEABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
- UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL TK PRODUCTS LLC BE LIABLE TO PURCHASER OR ANY OTHERPERSON OR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, WHETHER ARISING OUT OFBREACH OF WARRANTY, BREACH OF CONTRACT OR OTHERWISE, SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THEEXCLUSION OR LIMITATIONS OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVELIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
- This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.